Sunday 26 July 2015

HELP! UNDERGRADUATE WANT TO COMMIT SUICIDE.

I will kill myself on Wednesday if am not able to sort this out. I'm tired of this life even though people around believe all is well with me.

I am a 23 year old undergraduate of University of Ilorin. I am a spill over student due for graduation last year. I had 2 courses for first semester and 5 courses for second semester, including project. I really tried my best this year, so that I can graduate. The trauma, depression, studying with my juniors, O God, after stressing myself reading day and night, preparing hard and settling project issues, just to discover that I failed 2 courses in second semester. I will now splash, not again.

I am pressing some buttons IF the courses can be waved. I discovered that I failed the two on friday after checking my results at the level adviser's office.

How will I inform my parents? I don't have a choice than to just end this if nothing can be done before Wednesday evening.

The pressure is just too much. I am the first born of my parent. They are expecting the good news not the splash news again, not after supporting me for a year.

Please comment your candid advise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FOODS THAT HELPS BOOST THE IMMUNE SYSTEM

Feeding the body with some foods will keep your body and immune system strong – the body will be resistant to some diseases (of course not a...